LaborerMonday Friday 6:00 a.m. 6:00 p.m. (40-Hours Per Week) 6-month position; paying $15.00 per hour. ($0.50 shift differential for 3rd shift)CORESTAFF Services is seeking a...
Monday - Friday 6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (40-Hours Per Week)(2nd & 3rd shift)
6-month position; paying $15.00 per hour. ($0.50 shift differential for 3rd shift)
CORESTAFF Services is seeking a qualified candidate to work a contract in Atlanta, GA.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. The client's 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
PURPOSE OF JOB
The Laborer supports the dry end and the department by performing inspections, identify and fix quantity issues and prepared product to enter the tunnel.
- Inspect product to ensure quality specifications are being adhered to.
- Inspect and corrects product to ensure the job specs quantity are correct
- Follow all safety procedures and promote safety & safety programs throughout the facility.
- Maintain full compliance of all GMPs.
- Maintain housekeeping excellence in accordance with Golden Broom Program.
- Participate and ensure department is compliant with audit regulations.
- Ensure daily production standards for efficiency and waste are met or exceeded.
- Periodically check, repair and ensure all associated tooling is in good working order.
- Read and understand product specification sheets.
- Ensure the process runs at the maximum speed possible, while maintaining quality excellence.
- Communicate any safety or quality issues to the Supervisor immediately
- Safely assist (within your capabilities) getting the machine back up with minimal down time when the machine goes down.
- Communicate any machine issues via the work order process.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training that demonstrates the ability to perform the key responsibilities of this position.
- Prior work experience in a corrugated manufacturing plant.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.