A successful candidate will have proven experience and success working within the staffing industry, in a fast-paced environment, results driven and a Team Player, always willing to go the extra mile
- Recruits qualified professionals for both direct hire and contract positions through the use of direct recruiting, social media/web research, referrals, and networking.
- Conducts in-depth interviews with recruited candidates throughout the week and maintains and active pipeline of associates
- Ensures that we meet out SLAs and proves a fast turn around
- Assists associates with any questions/issues once they are placed on assignment
- Works with Compliance Team to ensure that all Candidates progress through background process to meet hiring deadlines.
- Assists associates though the onboarding processes, ensuring that they complete all necessary screening
- Ensures that all associate information is correct in the system
- Educates both clients and associates on how to enter their time
- Logs activities into the CRM
Client Facing Functions
- Serves as point of contact for the client, builds relationships and ensures that the client feels satisfied with Corestaff
- Communicates via phone and email with clients to update them throughout the recruitment process
- Accompanies Sales on client visits and tours to strengthen relationships and gain a better understanding of the client’s needs
- Preforms quality checks on all associates who are placed, & skill markets qualified candidates to our clients
- Outgoing personality, someone who is confident speaking with clients and skilled at creating and maintaining relationships.
- Fluent in English and Spanish, verbal and written
- Good written skills, can create a professional email / create professional candidate Bio’s
- Min 2 years’ experience as a high-volume recruiter for a staffing agency, sourcing for Medical Admin/Clerical/Office Professional & Light Industrial related positions
- MSP / VMS experience a plus.
- Team Focused, & excels in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
"Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area."
your application has been submitted