Business Development Representative
Business Development Manager
Corestaff Services Inc. is a national staffing company, ranked 12th largest in the world. As one of the top staffing firms in the country, we serve thousands of companies through a nationwide network of offices and on-site client locations, providing everything from immediate job searches to full management of a company’s labor procurement strategy.
Our specialized service areas are:
- Administrative/Clerical, Accounting/Finance, Procurement/Purchasing, Logistics, Call/Contact Center/Customer Service Reps, Human Resources, I.T., Engineering, Professional, Light Industrial, Distribution, and Telecommunications.
Our sales team is expanding! Corestaff Services is currently looking to bring on 1 talented Business Development Manager’s to add to our team. The Business Development Manager is responsible for consistently generating and increasing revenues through the acquisition of new clients/business via outbound telesales and customer-facing activity. Identify and secure additional business opportunities within existing client base. Generate leads through research, networking, prospecting and cold calling.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage entire new business development pipeline from initial sales call through close.
- Perform inside/outside sales activities to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives.
- Place outbound calls to solicit sales, pursuing both target and prospect accounts.
- Qualify prospect regarding staffing need, budgets, timeframes, contract hiring history and decision-making process.
- Assist in building a client base of qualified contacts. Maintain minimum performance standards and increase pipeline for future business.
- Coordinate with recruiting team to pursue sales leads, develop search criteria, schedule interviews, and initiate offers for employment to candidates.
- Maintain records of all communication in customer relationship management tool.
- Conduct follow-up activities to ensure customer satisfaction.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiation and closing skills.
- The ability to excel in a fast-paced, goal-oriented sales environment with a strong sense of urgency.
- Demonstrate ability to self-motivate, set goals and meet deadlines.
- Possess strong time management and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented with a professional demeanor.
Education and Work Experience:
- 3-5 years B2B sales experience required, preferably in staffing business.
- Demonstrated ability to perform outbound telesales.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with prospective clients.
"Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area."
your application has been submitted