Impellam is a fast-paced international staffing company, whose North America corporate office calls Atlanta home. The Executive Assistant is an integral part of the team as a support role to Sr. Leadership, by providing high-level support via administrative tasks and other responsibilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Essential Job Functions:
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to several members of the Executive Team.
- Prepare meeting agendas, PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, coordinating arrangements for company, and other meetings
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff.
- Arranges travel and accommodations for executives.
- Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes.
- Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
- Performs office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping.
- Collaborate with internal business units as needed.
- Prepares Expense Reports
- Performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
- Analytical and detail oriented, while working at a fast pace and capable of multi-tasking
- Develops professional relationships and builds rapport with others
- Overall good work ethic and willingness to adapt to change
Education & Experience:
- At least 7+ years’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree (required)Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
EEO Statement: Impellam provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
"Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area."
your application has been submitted
Back to job search