Remote Staffing Recruiter
The companies comprising Impellam North America are organized into two principal business units – Managed Services and Specialist Staffing. Managed Services is comprised of the following brands: Bartech and Guidant Group. Both operate programs involving the engagement and management of contingent labor suppliers ranging from $20m to $600m spend under management across a variety of industries. Specialist Staffing is comprised of the following brands: Bartech, Lorien Global, Corestaff Services, and SRG. These companies offer a wide range of specialty staffing services to a variety of clients across a variety of industries.
Corestaff Services is seeking to hire an experienced Staffing Agency Recruiter who is able to work remotely. The successful candidate will be highly driven, with agency recruiting experience and a strong track record of success working in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Recruits qualified professionals for both direct hire and contract positions through the use of direct recruiting, social media/web research, referrals, and networking.
- Conducts in-depth interviews with recruited candidates throughout the week and maintains and active pipeline of associates Ensures that we meet out SLAs and proves a fast turn around Attends job fairs Assists associates with any questions/issues once they are placed on assignment Works with office coordinator to ensure that all working associates have up to date compliance documents
- Assists associates though the onboarding processes, ensuring that they complete all necessary screening Ensures that all associate information is correct in the system
- Educates both clients and associates on how to enter their time Logs activities into the CRM
- Serves as point of contact for the client, builds relationships and ensures that the client feels satisfied with Corestaff Communicates via phone and email with clients to update them throughout the recruitment process.
- Accompanies Sales on client visits and tours to strengthen relationships and gain a better understanding of the client’s needs Preforms quality checks on all associates who are placed
- Skill markets qualified candidates to our clients Charismatic personality, someone who is comfortable speaking with clients and skilled at creating and maintaining relationships
- At least one-year experience as a recruiter for a staffing agency Experience with VMS tools such as Fieldglass, Beeline or IQN. Excellent written and verbal communication skills Team Focused Excels in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
"Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area."
your application has been submitted
Back to job search