Our client in Magnolia, TX is looking to add 100+ Assembly associates to their night shift team! This position is a long-term opportunity, working Monday – Friday 5:30PM – 2:30AM with occasional Saturday work as needed.
No experience needed, eager and dependable associates – apply now!
- Follow all work instructions for each work area.
- Communicate well with coworkers, supervisors, and pay close attention to detail.
- Follow all safety policies, procedures, and adhere to all guidelines.
- Maintain good housekeeping in assigned areas.
- Review your work for any quality defects, before passing it to the next operation.
- Perform all job functions according to established standards.
- Must be able to work efficiently, effectively, and independently.
- Must be able to meet daily production requirements.
- Must be reliable and maintain a good attendance record.
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend, and kneel for the full shift.
- Must be able to adhere to drug and background screening
Send resumes to Whitney.Eklund@Corestaff.com
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted