Corestaff Services, an Impellam NA Company, is currently looking for superstars to join our team in a fast-paced, exciting, employee focused organization. We currently have opportunities with our On-Site Services Team for a high-profile client in the XXX market.
Here is a little about our current opportunity
- Obtain detailed assignment information from the customer and utilize it to provide effective customer service
- Recruit, interview and test applicants using assessment system to evaluate their qualifications for open requisitions
- Responsible for following company procedures on background checks
- Fill the client’s work orders with qualified associates
- Enter all required information (job orders, applications, customer information, and all or any pertinent job related information.)
- Follow internal and client procedures for newly assigned associates
- Monitor associate attendance and performance
- Troubleshoot to resolve the problems or complaints of the customer and associates
- Coach and counsel associates to ensure quality performance and job satisfaction
- Attends quarterly reviews and semi-annual lunches with on-site customer’s supervisors
- Manage company award programs to recognize the good performance of associates
- Maintain customer and temporary employee records to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Produce requested management reports
- Complete Workers’ Compensation, insurance, accident and OSHA forms of temporaries
- Travel to local customer site, and local branches as needed
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Minimum of 1 year of successful prior experience as a staffing services and/or on-site recruiter
- Ability to communicate effectively with others
- Ability to analyze and evaluate situations, people, data, and (e.g., work related materials and equipment) to determine courses of action.
- Ability to remain composed while shifting back and forth between two or more tasks and ability to shift priorities and multi-task within a fast paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Effective problem solver
- Effective interpersonal skills to interact and service both customers and associates
- Excellent organizational skills and Ability to influence the opinions or decisions of others (e.g., customers and temporaries)
- Ability to retain information (e.g., policies, procedures) or find it as needed
- Cooperative, team oriented, patient, calm under pressure, and able to work independently
- Proficient computer skills Word, Excel, Outlook and ability to learn internal programs
"Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area."
your application has been submitted
Back to job search