Site Entrance Monitor
Split Shift, weekdays and weekends, 4:45 am to 7:15 am and then again at 4:30 pm to 7:15 pm
$14.00 per hour, 2 people per shift
PPE will be provided - mask, gloves, etc
Corestaff Services is seeking qualified candidates to work a contract in Lakeland FL.
The purpose of this role is to ensure the health and safety of our employees and visitors to our facility during the pandemic of COVID-19.
- Screen employees and visitors for health indicators as they arrive at the site
- Screening includes but is not limited to: reviewing completed daily health questionnaire and executing temperature checks
- Send site employees or visitors away who do not meet criteria for site entry and alert appropriate site contact
- Use PPE properly and as required for the tasks above
- Previous experience in a medical setting
- Must be able to keep confidential data private and handle any related paperwork accordingly
- Must be able to stand for extended periods
- Must be able to follow instructions
- Previous experience with medical PPE
Pre-employment assessment, drug screen, and background check required.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted