Pay: $22 – $23.50/hr DOE
Contract Length: 1 year
This is a full-time position that performs a variety of skilled non-routine duties involving different and unrelated steps and methods. Assists with various assigned project activities that includes gathering and reviewing a variety of data using company resources, compiling and formatting the data to a finished product, and getting necessary approvals in order to meet required management timelines. Uses advanced or specialized knowledge to perform unique and/or complex tasks or activities which may be technical in nature. Uses judgement and initiative within pre-determined guidelines to work on assignments when required. Develops and maintains strong relationships with internal customers and suppliers. Works closely in daily interaction with multiple teams to ensure alignment in communication and engagement goals. Completes special projects as assigned.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent education and relevant experience in a related field.
- Must be proficient in MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- 1+ years of experience in a similar position, or related work experience.
- Must be resourceful in ambiguous situations.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service/interpersonal skills, specifically over the phone and email.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess situations and change directions based on priorities.
- Strong planning, organizing, coordinating skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- Must work independently and with a group of peers.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted