Title: Material Handler
Pay: $14 - $16/Hr
Contract: 4 months with very high chance of extension
Hours: 8:00AM – 5:00PM
This full-time position has the responsibility to create, review, amend, and maintain data tables to record data for assigned products. Records observations of autonomous vehicles moving around in different areas within the workspace. Raises tickets for various issues identified on site. Prevents safety issues to occur by remotely stopping the machine working, and answers questions about the technology and the services provided. Works with a large team daily in two different locations that are near to each other.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must have skills with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Must have previous experience inputting data in to MS Excel.
- Must have previous experience in a position that requires writing and documenting.
- Must have hand dexterity to be able to use a joystick to operate a vehicle.
- Previous warehouse experience.
- Previous experience with video games, specifically ones that require joystick controls.
- Ability to stand and walk up to 9 hours a day.
- Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be a quick learner with the ability to move from task to task without confusion.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and facilitation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks along with excellent time management skills and customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Any other Excel skills or experience.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Intermediate skills with troubleshooting programs and technology.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted