Our Oil & Gas client in West Houston is looking for an Intercompany Accountant to join the team on a direct hire basis! This position is paying up to 68K, great opportunity!
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare journal entries to general ledger accounts.
- Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries and reports.
- Coordination with other intercompany partners to ensure that balances are in sync during the close process.
- Reconciliation of all the balance sheet accounts related to specific intercompany ledgers.
- Initiates settlements or wire payments with intercompany partners in compliance with accounting policies.
- Ensure that accounts are properly aged and settled in a timely manner.
- Assist with both internal and external audit requests.
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
What YOU need to be qualified:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance a MUST
- 2 to 5 years of accounting experience
- CPA preferred, eligible for CPA will be considered
- Must have BIG 4 or have recently worked at a LARGE public company
- Oil & Gas background is preference
- General Accounting experience working with high volume
- Proficient in MS Office programs with emphasis on Excel
- Must have experience working with Excel utilizing v-Lookup & pivot tables
- Experience with Oracle (or similar ERP system)
- Having Virtual Trader is a plus
Send resumes to Whitney.Eklund@Corestaff.com
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted