Inside Sales Representative
4 month assignment
- Sell company products via telephone and through other electronic means to the Assisted Living & Memory care market
- Generate prospective customers and close sales through cold calling prospect lists and inactive or win-back accounts
- Keeps up-to-date knowledge of the industry and vendor products/offerings with vendor site visits and other means, as well as the competitive posture of the Company
- Exercises judgment with defined procedures to determine appropriate action
- Displays thorough knowledge of company products and value-added programs
- Prepare quotes and negotiate sales transactions
- Identify opportunities to grow sales and capitalize on opportunities within existing customers
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Sale experience preferred.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted