Accounts Payable I
Pay: $15 - $17/hr DOE
Contract Length: 4 months
This is a full-time position that is responsible for providing high volume print operations for the team, including printing, inserting, and applying postage using high volume machinery. Troubleshoots problems with machines, ensures printing/mailing operations operate smoothly, and takes specified actions for “special handling” payments. Works with a team in a fast-paced, high-volume, evolving environment. Might be requested to lift up to 25 lbs with or without accommodation.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint.
- Must have beginner level computer skills.
- Must have strong planning, organizing, coordinating skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess situations and change directions based on priorities.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- Must work independently and with a group of peers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted