Associate Vendor Manager III
Pay: $29 - $31/hr DOE
Contract Length: 3 months with high chance of extension
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00AM – 5:00PM
This is a full-time position that assists with all event set-up for various events. Manages offer creations by collecting and labeling images, obtaining features and specs from vendors or brand sites as needed. Validates the accuracy of events and their planning as requested. Assists with tracking, collecting data, and managing inventory, sales reports, receipt documentation, and the availability of inventory. Works closely with a team in a fast-paced setting.
- BA or BS in a related field.
- Must have the ability to travel as required; domestic and international.
- MS Office Suite (focusing on Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Must have advanced Excel skills, including pivot tables, text to columns, concantenate, etc.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills with professionalism.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and multitasking skills.
- Strong planning, communication, and time management skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess situations and change directions based on priorities.
- Strong planning, organizing, coordinating skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- Must work independently and with a team of peer level admins when required.
- Previous experience with retail purchasing.
- Previous experience with site merchendizing.
- Previous experience with eCommerce.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted