Pack Center Assembler
1st shift: Monday thru Friday 5:30AM - 2PM. OT: 3:30AM - 5:30AM
Pay: 11/ hr
This position will pack various products and sometimes work on machinery which is part of the packaging process and be required to meet production standards.
- Packing and visual inspection of a variety of parts and products.
- Placement of material in standard boxes, cartons or other containers for shipment or storage.
- Folds, stacks, lifts and arranges articles in cartons are container to prevent breakage or damage. Closes and marks packages.
- Attach labels and insert instruction sheets as needed and then placing carton on shipping pallets.
- May operate machinery to aid in the packing process
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalency required
- 1 year experience in warehouse operations
- Quality and Safety oriented
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted