Title: Casual Labor II
Pay: $15 - $16.75/Hr
This full-time position is responsible for material distribution. Sorts, organizes, and allocates material needed on request in the production area. Prepares parts by putting them together as directed to begin production activities. Transfers material in and out of the production area using material handling equipment, such as forklifts. Works closely with a large team daily.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- 2+ years of previous warehouse experience.
- Ability to stand and walk for the entire shift.
- Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be a quick learner with the ability to move from task to task without confusion.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and facilitation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks along with excellent time management skills and customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Forklift experience.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted