The Manufacturing Assembler serves customers by maintaining and processing physical assets through production. These vital team members process incoming and outgoing orders while also loading/moving boxed items and wheeled bins. The Manufacturing Assembler handles product assembly with small parts, transportation and maintenance of parts and tools, and special projects. They collaborate with team members to enable success for all.
- Assembles mechanical components according to blueprint, bill of materials chart, and shop order specifications.
- Uses hand and air tools, brazing equipment, air crimpers, oil processing equipment, drill presses, punch, band saw, cranes, hydraulic jacks, scales, micrometer, square, etc.
- Sorting and Checking, Inspection, PCB and Small Parts Assembly, Aiming.Maintain understanding and control of materials in inventory.
- Uses fingers or tools to perform one or more repetitive assembly operations to produce small, light-weight products.
- Use and understand computer programs and features.Wire controls and components per design specifications.
- Work from drawings, specifications, and design prints and manufacturing practices.
- Must be able to work for 7 to 9 hours per day without sitting.
- Must be able to lift and manipulate up to 35 pounds on a frequent basis, and lift and handle up to 50 pounds using team lifting techniques on an occasional basis.
- No heavy lifting required. Requires light back support belt.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least one to two years’ experience in an assembly line/physical atmosphere and/or service industry and/or team-focused environment.
- Basic computer, math, and writing skills required.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Commitment to adhere to and enforce all security procedures.
- Work well in a team environment
- .Previous electrical or electro-mechanical experience.
- Previous experience with large scale assembly.
- Previous Plumbing or HVAC experience.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted