Corestaff Services is seeking a FILLER OPERATOR
Work under the direction of Supervisor and Line leads. Responsible for the safe operation of the equipment, to insure that the all finished product meets Quality Assurance specifications. Works with the maintenance personnel in performing item change over and is responsible for maintaining a clean work area environment free of debris and contamination.
What you will do.....
- Properly set up machinery prior to start of manufacturing process.
- Operate equipment in a safe manner to ensure continuous flow of manufacturing process.
- Keep assigned area clean from debris and ensure that all GMP's/SOP's are being followed throughout the shift.
- Examines product throughout the course of the shift to ensure product meets specified standards.
- Assist maintenance personnel with all scheduled changeovers of production equipment.
- Accurately maintain any production records and log sheets.
- Works with maintenance to correct any problems with the equipment and that all malfunctions have been addressed immediately with line lead and shift supervisor.
- Ensure machinery is clean and in proper working condition at the end of the shift.
- Perform other job duties as required by Supervisor or Line Lead.
What you need.....
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
- Experience in production operations, preferably liquid fill
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro
your application has been submitted