New Patient Scheduler
3 month assignment
- The Scheduler is responsible for scheduling patient appointments over the phone in an efficient and timely manner.
- Serves as a liaison between patient and medical staff.
- Schedules patient referrals and other patient activities over the phone and in person.
- Obtains and enters all insurance authorizations and correspondence relating to referrals in patient charts and/or electronic medical records.
- Checks in and checks out patients as needed.
- Demonstrates understanding of patient confidentiality to protect patient and practice
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3+years of experience with general scheduling in a healthcare office setting
- Multi-tasking is a must, excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted