3 month assignment
- The Float Scheduler is responsible for scheduling patient appointments and tests in an efficient and timely manner.
- Serves as a liaison between patient and medical staff.
- Assists with patient flow as needed and will float to different locations based on business need.
- Schedules existing patients, patient referrals, labs, imaging for returning patients as well as some surgery procedures.
- Obtains and enters all insurance authorizations and correspondence relating to referrals in patient charts and/or electronic medical records.
- Demonstrates understanding of patient confidentiality to protect patient and practice.
- Will float to three locations Downtown, Southeast and Westover Hills (Downtown will be the primary location and mileage will be reimbursed.)
- Will perform front office clerical duties such as operating the phone, collecting co-pays and balances as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- 3 years’ experience in a healthcare office environment
- Multi-tasking is a must, excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills required
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted