Corestaff Services is seeking candidates for 3rd Shift Sanitation Positions!
To sanitize and clean processing area and equipment, following guidelines of USDA, to ensure that bacteria and germs are reduced; safeguarding product against contamination and infection.
- Perform cleaning and sanitation of plant equipment, utensils, ceiling, walls, floors, and environment in a through and safe manner including sanitizing.
- Operate cleaning systems and equipment as trained and specified.
- Maintain a safe, clean, organized work area throughout the facility and common areas.
- Take special precaution with electrical equipment.
- Equipment not reasonable to submerge in water must be wiped down with sanitizer including labels, cappers, metal detectors, inkjet printers, induction sealers, control panels, control boxes, and switches, Cryovac machine, and taping machine.
- Maintain cooperative working relationships and communications with employees from all other departments.
- Maintain adequate PPE required for warehouse.
- Operates any equipment needed to perform job.
- Performs related duties as needed by supervision.
- Technical Capacity.
- Learning Orientation.
- Time Management.
- Chemical Awareness
your application has been submitted