Corestaff Services is seeking Packing Associates in the Making Department for one of their fastest growing customers located in Oceanside CA. This a food manufacturing facility, making some of the most well known products seen at your local grocery stores.
• The Packing Associate must promote a safe working environment and follow
GMPs/HACCP/SQF/Allergen/Safety rules to prevent product contamination.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The packing associate must:
• Follow GMPs/HACCP/SQF/Allergen/Safety rules to prevent product
• Accurate scaling of ingredients according to established formulas.
• Follow production schedule and meet daily production goals set by the direct
• Ensure quality samples are taken to the laboratory, as required.
• Start up, operate, clean & shut down machinery when needed.
• Ensure that all raw food items received are of good quality and appropriate
• Unpack cans, drums, bins and cartons.
• Make sure that frozen & refrigerated ingredients are stored and rotated properly
• Ensure that ingredients are processed and prepared by following cleanliness and
• Maintains good housekeeping practices to ensure a safe working environment.
• Visually check product for color, size, and/or contamination. Must report any of
these variances to Supervisor.
• Perform other jobs (Cross Training) assigned by Supervisor, Production Manager,
and Company Leadership.
• Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies,
procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and if
possible correct or seek assistance to correct unsafe actions or conditions.
• Work with direct supervisor to improve work procedures and enhance
your application has been submitted