Location: North Charlotte/ Northlake Mall area
2nd shift 2:15 PM - 10:45PM; OT 10:45PM 12:45 AM on OT; Saturday OT expected
Pay: $14.50/ hr
This position is responsible for picking various types of orders as assigned while maintaining the required production levels, inventory accuracy, quality of orders picked and maintaining good housekeeping. This is a warehouse position requiring the use of powered equipment such as narrow aisle reach forklifts.
- Ensure that all orders are free from defects including order accuracy, carton conditions, and general appearance.
- Check all orders for special comments and notes and making sure that they are understood and followed.
- Identifying nonconforming product when found in a pick location.
- Responsible to ensure that any single miscellaneous carton does not exceed approximately 25 lbs.
- Responsible for making sure that material in miscellaneous cartons are packed into the smallest carton available in order to maintain quality during shipment.
- Housekeeping – keep aisles/back rail clean; Sweep floor
- Communicate any issues to lead and/or manager
- Be flexible, ability to adapt to changing schedule (i.e. Hot orders, drop-in orders)
- Be a team player, have a positive attitude
- Must be able to meet productivity standards
- Any other duties as assigned by Lead and/or Manager
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Possesses solid communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Must be quality and cost oriented
- Lift up to 35 lbs. several times during the day
- When operating powered equipment, operators must be mobile enough to turn their body to look in the direction of travel
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted