Corestaff Services is seeking Packing Associates in the Making Department for one of their fastest growing customers located in Oceanside CA. This a food manufacturing facility, making some of the most well known products seen at your local grocery stores.
The Packing Associate must promote a safe working environment and follow
GMPs/HACCP/SQF/Allergen/Safety rules to prevent product contamination.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The packing associate must:
• Follow GMPs/HACCP/SQF/Allergen/Safety rules to prevent product
• Accurate scaling of ingredients according to established formulas.
• Follow production schedule and meet daily production goals set by the direct
• Ensure quality samples are taken to the laboratory, as required.
• Start up, operate, clean & shut down machinery when needed.
• Ensure that all raw food items received are of good quality and appropriate
• Unpack cans, drums, bins and cartons.
• Make sure that frozen & refrigerated ingredients are stored and rotated properly
• Ensure that ingredients are processed and prepared by following cleanliness and
• Maintains good housekeeping practices to ensure a safe working environment.
• Visually check product for color, size, and/or contamination. Must report any of
these variances to Supervisor.
• Perform other jobs (Cross Training) assigned by Supervisor, Production Manager,
and Company Leadership.
• Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies,
procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and if
possible correct or seek assistance to correct unsafe actions or conditions.
• Work with direct supervisor to improve work procedures and enhance
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted