Pay: $16.00/hr. First Shift Position.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in arms regulations. All applicants must be U.S. Persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. Person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident, Political Asylee, or Refugee. This person must be legally authorized to work in the United States on an ongoing basis without company sponsorship.
Sets up equipment, prepares compounds and processes a variety of assemblies, such as standard connectors and special connectors following written and verbal instructions. Will support heat treat operations and annealing in production area.
- Follows intermediate drawings and procedures.
- Prepares single and shielded wires for termination, crimps contacts to prepared wires, terminates simple cables to connectors, and loads and operates heat treat and annealing ovens.
- Performs connector assemblies.
- Performs work with limited to no supervision.
- Manually loads and/or machine loads retainers into molded plastic inserts per work order instructions.
- Bonds loaded front inserts to molded plastic rear inserts per work order instructions.
- Bonds interface seals and grommet seals to plastic insert assemblies per work order instructions.
- Paints components.
- Assembles and bonds EMI rings to connector shell per work order instructions.
- Applies identification stamping to various components and assemblies.
- Applies paint stripe markings to contacts.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least one to two years’ experience in an assembly line/physical atmosphere and/or service industry and/or team-focused environment.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Commitment to adhere to and enforce all security procedures.
- Work well in a team environment.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted