Support Specialist II
Pay: $16 - $18/hr DOE
Contract Length: 6 months with possibility of extension
Hours: Tuesday – Saturday from 8:15AM – 4:45PM
This is a full-time position that performs a variety of complex support functions for documentation management for a group. Manages customs documentation and case management files for the group in multiple offices, including international locations. Engages with customs brokers, carriers, site managers, and stakeholders to align with goals. Tracks performance for meetings with manager for review. Responsible for navigating with disruption management to keep all projects back on track. Works daily with a team in a fast-paced environment. Completes special projects as assigned.
- MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- PowerPoint, Teams, OneNote, SharePoint.
- 2+ years of previous experience in a Specialist Support position.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate professionally with all levels and various third-party business partners.
- Must be flexible and be able to change priorities quickly.
- Strong planning, organizing, and coordinating skills.
- Demonstrate an ability to multi-task.
- Excellent customer service/interpersonal skills.
- Strong cross-team collaboration & organizational skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and a positive mindset.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, especially with soft skills.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Previous experience working with customs.
- Previous experience working in/with transportation.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted