Data Entry Operator III?
Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (8-hour shifts) *Hours may changes after training from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
3-month position; paying $16.00 per hour. Possibility for temp-to-hire for the right candidate.?
CORESTAFF Services is seeking a qualified candidate to work a contract in Fort Wayne, IN.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, a Fortune 250 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas — Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection — focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customer’s lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, our client is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $238 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2018.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America by Forbes magazine, our client makes a serious investment in our employees’ futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Converting plans to a new payroll system so this position will be assisting with clean up of data on plans within our existing record keeping systems as well as potential training of clients on new system. Carries out duties in compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines. Complies with all company and site policies and procedures. Performs other duties as required.
Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel needed, for example, ability to do VLookups, computer savvy, should be able to multi task with attention to detail. Flexible, ability to change from task to task easily. Strong communication skills are critical as this role could be assisting training of clients on the new payroll system.
1) Delivers routine work independently, in accordance with established procedures and guidelines, in a timely manner and meets deadlines appropriately.
2) Makes routine and non-routine decisions, applying limited but increasingly more discretion within role except for matters of significance which affect the
business as a whole or a significant part of it, in accordance with established procedures and guidelines
3) Performs task by applying core knowledge obtained from the role and acquires increasingly more knowledge to apply in the role
4) Maintains plan sponsor and participant data confidentiality
5) Provide excellent written and verbal customer service to internal/external clients/customers while proactively anticipating and resolving potential questions and/or concerns.
6) They need to be able to be flexible and pivot/transition to other assignments as needed or directed
7) Quick learning, can easily grasp concept and does not need a great amount of guidance. Can be given clear instructions on what is needed and run with it
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted