JOB TITLE: Sr. Construction Manager
LOCATION: North Las Vegas, NV
PAY RATE: $60-$70/Hour plus per diem
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday 40 Hours/Week *OT May Be Required*
Job Summary: Our client is a world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health. We are seeking a qualified candidate to work as part of the logistics team and maintain high performance for all departmental standards including safety, timeliness, quality/accuracy, security and productivity.
Quality Assurance and Quality Control of on-site civil and structural construction (making sure contractor erects according to design drawings); Building permit compliance; Interface between construction contractor and Site Construction Manager as well as Home Office staff; Making sure contractor fulfills all contract requirements, including progress and safety metrics; Field non-conformance resolution; Field engineering resolution.
- BS degree in Civil or Geotechnical Engineering, Geology, Natural Sciences, Construction related field, or appropriate technical field, required;
- Engineering, preferred;
- 3 to 5years of experience with field and/or laboratory geotechnical/construction materials testing, preferred;
- Effective communication skills (speaking, reading, and writing), using the English language;
- An understanding of professionalism and tact, relative to interaction with all members of the design and construction team, including (but not limited to) site laborers, project owners, site superintendents, architects, design engineers, and project managers;
- Willingness to obtain International Code Council (ICC), American Concrete Institute (ACI), and/or Department of Transportation (DOT) certifications in the fields of aggregate, asphalt, soil, reinforced concrete, and masonry, required;
- Willingness to work outdoors in varying weather conditions (Company will provide Personal Protective Equipment and inclement weather gear, as appropriate);
- Ability to work and maneuver equipment (such as a loaded wheelbarrow) on uneven ground and around active construction sites;
- Willingness to travel out-of-town (and overnight) for short duration assignments;
- Ability to routinely lift 40 to 50 lbs. (field/laboratory samples and equipment) required.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted