The Program Representative is responsible for providing administrative and essential operational support to their assigned program(s). The Program Representative will be a team player who is a quick learner, confident, and disciplined serving as a primary coordinate for administrative tasks that supporting a diverse set of activities the program requires.
- Assist clients through taking incoming calls, and documenting all calls appropriately.
- Make follow up calls as necessary to clients obtaining additional information.
- Provide clean and accurate data entry in applicable software systems.
- Manage, organize, and coordinate all outgoing mailings.
- One or more years of prior healthcare or other customer service experience is preferred
- High School Diploma or GED. A degree or evidence of continual work towards a degree is encouraged.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted