Data Base Administrator II
Pay: $56 - $57.50/hour DOE
Contract Length: 6 months with possible conversion and extension
Time: 9:00AM – 5:00PM with flexible hours
This is a full-time position that is responsible for the support the design, implementation, administration, and reporting for SharePoint Sites across multiple organizations. Creates dashboards and workable links to excel sheet data. Formulates reports based off of raw data for user information, pivot tables, and dashboard information, and ad hoc reporting based on request in Excel, SharePoint, and iCIMS. Assists with other report-related tasks. Works remotely but closely with a team.
- MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- SharePoint, Teams, PowerPoint.
- Must have proficiency with Excel, specifically with data linkages, dashboard creation, pivot tables, and vlookups.
- 4+ years of previous experience in an administrative position.
- 4+ years of experience with SharePoint design.
- Previous experience managing SharePoint for a large corporation in a previous position.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills when working with aggressive deadlines.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess situations and change directions based on priorities.
- Strong planning, organizing, and coordinating skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- MBA in related field.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted