TOOL-RELATED ASSEMBLY FIRST SHIFT
CORESTAFF Services is seeking a qualified candidate to work at our client in Omaha NE for a year long contract. Pay Rate is $14.00 per hour. Position is Monday through Friday, 6:am -2:30 pm. OT is required when needed.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a power management company made up of over 100,000 employees, doing business in more than 175 countries. Our energy- efficient products and services help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more reliably, efficiently, safely and sustainably. By giving people tools to use power more efficiently. Helping companies do business more sustainably. And by encouraging each and every employee to think differently about our business, our communities-- and the positive impact we can have on the world.
Our client's mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power- more safely, more efficiently and more reliably. The client's 2019 revenues were $21.4 billion, and we have approximately 101,000 employees.
This position assembles and Installs electrical metering, relaying and transformer components into medium voltage (5-38kv) switchgear assemblies as well as device wiring.
In this function you will:
- Assemble, adjust or repair using hand and air tools, jigs, fixtures, gauges and measuring devices while performing a repetitive and/or non-repetitive task as required
- Position and install component parts according to material list and blueprints
- Assembly includes a wiring task whereby it is necessary to stand, sit, bend and work from a ladder throughout the day
- Wire lugs are crimped on the end of the wire and are done with manual and automatic crimpers and strippers
- Execute Point-to-Point wiring diagrams in order to install electrical wiring. Routing of wire from one point to the other requires the ability to be proactive and work from a schematic
- Able to work off ladders and in tight spaces
- Inspect all assemblies for loose or missing hardware and cleanliness
- Respond to change notices, customer requested adjustments and development needs
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
- 1-year related experience in electrical wiring in a manufacturing environment
- Light construction experience
- Ability to read and interpret drawings or wire diagrams
- Experience in wiring electrical products
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted