Project/Program Manager II
Pay: $63 - $65.25/hr DOE
Contract Length: 6 months
Hours: 8:00AM – 4:30PM Monday – Friday with flexible business hours
This is a full-time position that is a key player in the implementation of an international expansion strategy and with the technology team behind it. Creates and manages innovative international business solutions. Identifies international challenges for all aspects of the company’s business. Leads and owns the product roadmap to improve the buyer’s experience. Contributes to the bottom line. Works with compliance partners to provide compliant solutions. Mines and analyzes data for metrics and decision-making. Drives results by exercising judgment using available information to the team. Works closely with a team with aggressive deadlines and goals.
- BA or BS in a related field.
- MS Office Suite (focusing on Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Intermediate skills working in Excel and PowerPoint.
- 5+ years of previous experience with product management in technology or retail focused business, specifically with a focus on international business.
- Previous experience working cross-functionally with various teams.
- Previously demonstrated the ability to successfully lead a project/product delivery
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have excellent strong planning, communication, and time management skills.
- Previous experience working in cross-functional environments.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and multitasking skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess situations and change directions based on priorities.
- Strong planning, organizing, coordinating skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- Must work independently and with a team of peer level admins when required.
- MBA in business, engineering, or related field.
- Experience and track record of delivery large scale projects.
- Ability to use hard data and metrics to back-up assumptions and develop business.
- Previous experience with shipping new projects and leading the definition and implementation of a program roadmap.
CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted