Underwriting / Processing Support
Our Client in Fort Wayne is looking for a strong candidate who has an insurance background They are looking for a underwriting and processing participant distribution request. You should be able to multi task with attention to detail. Flexible, ability to change from task to task easily.
Job Duties As Follows:
- Input data for new variable and fixed annuity paperwork by entering data into administrative systems.
- Carries out duties in compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines.
- Complies with all company and site policies and procedures.
- Makes a positive contribution as demonstrated by; making suggestions for improvement and learning new skills, procedures and processes.
- Performs other duties as required. Remains current in profession and industry trends.
- Makes a positive contribution as demonstrated by making suggestions for improvement and learning new skills, procedures and processes.
- Non-exempt position eligible for overtime if required.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted