Title: Material Handler
Hours: 8:30AM – 5:00PM (First Shift), Monday – Friday
This full-time position has the responsibility of transporting containers and boxes internally within the warehouse. Picks, packs, and builds shipments per order, and labels packages and pallets to be shipped out. Unloads shipment from containers and trucks, then breaking down boxes and cardboard as needed. Moves, stores, and pull down product from pallet locations per order. Works closely with a team.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must have skills with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Must have an understanding of warehouse standards and good practices.
- Must have the ability to lift up to 40 lbs with or without assistance.
- Must understand written orders, and order requirements.
- Previous warehouse experience.
- Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be a quick learner with the ability to move from task to task without confusion.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and facilitation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks along with excellent time management skills and customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in Amazon warehouse requirements
- Ability to understand business practices while focusing on lean principles
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted