CORESTAFF SERVICES is hiring! We are looking for Food Prep employees to work 2nd shift in the city of Orange! This is a great opportunity to get in with one of the fastest growing food manufacturers in Southern CA!
Primary role of Preparation Dry/Wet is to identify ingredient from batch ticket and use oldest available lot. Weigh out required quantity and write down item number, lot number, and quantity on Batch Ticket.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Identify item required and lots available.
- Weigh out correct amount.
- Write down quantity and item number on Batch Ticket.Re-pack box, bag, etc. of ingredients to be returned to storage.
- Identify Date of opening of a particular item.
- Have understanding of overall use of scale including plug in, tare.
- Basic knowledge with batch tickets, cross referencing, ingredients, and maintaining inventory and freshness of product.
- Will need to understand weight and ingredients of products produced.
- Maintain lot numbers, expiration dates, date receipt, and fill out a work order.
- Operate any equipment needed to perform job.
- Maintain adequate PPE required for warehouse.
- Performs related duties as needed by supervision.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Safe Food Handling.
- Technical Capacity.
- Time Management.
- Basic Math Skills.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted