Escrow Officer I (Junior)
CORESTAFF Services is seeking a highly motivated, high integrity escrow assistant to work in our Terra Costal Escrow office. The ideal candidate must have at least six months of experience as an escrow assistant with the ability to support a high-revenue producing team. Must be a self-starter, have the ability to work independently and multi task as well as handle large workload volume.
The pay rate is $20.00 per hour
The job responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to: greeting clients and scheduling closing appointments, data entry, fee entry, opening packages and sending paperwork on escrow transactions to buyers, sellers, agents and lenders. Opens title orders, obtains legal and vesting, send paperwork to title for review. Orders and follows-up on payoff demands, homeowner’s assn. demands and other title liens. Handles daily banking and places orders for supplies.
- At least 6 months Escrow experience.
- Ability to comprehend and write instructions, correspondence, and memos (proper punctuation, spelling, grammar a must).
- Excellent verbal/written skills along with strong interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to deliver superior customer service.
- Must have high level of organization and strong attention to detail.
- Must have ability to consistently meet deadlines, demonstrate strong follow through, and to follow departmental procedures.
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Work Experience.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high volume, deadline-oriented environment.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted