Escrow Officer III (Senior)
CORESTAFF Services is seeking a highly motivated, high integrity Lead Escrow Assistant to work in our Newport Beach office. The ideal candidate must have at least three years of experience as a Residential Resale Escrow Assistant with the ability to support a high producing team. Must be a self-starter, have the ability to work independently and multi-task as well as handle fast pace, high volume office.
The pay rate is $25.00 per hour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare Sale and Refi escrow instructions for the Officer to review
• Open title order and audit Prelim and obtain necessary documents to clear items
• Prepare miscellaneous documents in connection with an escrow (inter-spousal deed, trust cert, affidavit of death)
• Audit returned incoming escrow instructions for completion, accuracy, addressing any issues or missing items, determine how to proceed with Officers’ supervision
• Prepare necessary documents or amendments required for loan doc signing and order ins.
• Prepare estimated closing statements for sale or refinance transactions for Officer to review
• Package signed loan docs to return to the Lender and follow up on funding status and satisfy any lender conditions to close
• Send recording docs to title with completed instructions
• Assist the Officer with customers and phone calls, request buyer’s closing funds and explain status to agents, buyers and sellers
• Capable of making good judgment calls if needed
At this time, the position will be onsite in the branch. However, social distancing guidelines are in place as well as available face coverings and cleaning supplies
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted