HIRING FOR ONE OF THE PREMIERE IMAGING COMPANIES IN THE WORLD!
POSITION TITLE: TRANSPONDERS MANUFACTURING ASSOCIATE
- Perform basic material handling tasks, restocking and cycle counting components at workstation.
- Pick items from stockroom using part numbers on pick lists and package using work instructions to fulfill customer orders.
- Perform prototype work as assigned.
- Light mechanical assembly of small components using hand tools and torque drivers.
- Using glue and bonding components to piece together very small parts.
- Manual assembly operations including shielding, gluing, and cable preparation.
- Work with hands under a microscope performing hand soldering of fine pitch cables and flexible circuits.
- Measurement of thin layers using high precision drop gauges.
- Use of high-precision tools such as: height gage, calipers, micrometers.
- Basic equipment skills such as: saws, machine mill, machine lathe.
- Basic computer skills desired to perform system level final acceptance tests, configurations and labeling using custom programs; login and perform searches in databases to find company documents and specifications on-line; login and approve work completed and write up nonconforming material records.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous experience with electro-mechanical, food, or other processing.
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination, manual dexterity.
- Must have strong soldering skills with very small parts.
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend written instructions.
- Effective verbal communication skills and written communication skills necessary to complete various manufacturing documentation.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be familiar with basic math.
- Must have the ability to function with minimum supervision.
- Able to lift 40lbs with or without accommodations.?
CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. People from racial minority groups, veterans, and the disabled are strongly encouraged to apply. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted