HIRING FOR ONE OF THE PREMIERE IMAGING COMPANIES IN THE WORLD!
POSITION TITLE: TRANSPONDERS MANUFACTURING ASSOCIATE
- Shipping product to customers, including picking the orders, packaging, recording serial number information, using the shipping systems, filling out waybills, and ship confirming.
- Receiving material from suppliers, including picking up product from suppliers, unloading trucks, inspecting material, inventory location transfers, and stocking shelves.
- Assembling material kits for production work orders.
- Performs cycle counts, inventory transactions and reconciliation within designated areas.
- Provide parts replenishment for inventory.
- Perform scrap transactions.
- Coordinate sub-assembly work orders and other planner functions as directed by management.
- Warehouse maintenance, such as emptying garbage cans, keeping warehouse area clean and organized, and keeping warehouse supplies stocked.
- Coordinates inventory.
- HS Diploma required or equivalent.
- Must have at least two years of previous experience with shipping, receiving, and inventory control experience.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc).
- Must have attention to detail on all shipments and documentation.
- Knowledge and experience performing basic math functions.
- Good analytical skills to understand material transactions and reconcile discrepancies in physical inventory.
- Previous experience working with Oracle or similar ERP/MRP system skills.
- Previous experience with kitting work orders and inventory control.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team oriented, multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to work with sensitive and confidential information & records.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Must be able and or willing to learn and drive a forklift.
CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. People from racial minority groups, veterans, and the disabled are strongly encouraged to apply. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted