Customer Service Representative
Pay: $21 - $23/hr DOE
This is a full-time position that delivers high quality customer service through efficiency and professionalism. Provides guidance and best practices via multiple channels of communication, such as phone, email chat, social media, etc. Achieves excellent customer satisfaction results by keeping customers as the main priority. Assists customers with questions related to the usability of the products, proactively identifying needs through problem recognition, de-escalation, and first contact resolution. Accurately documents customer interactions using internal software. Confidently promotes the benefits of company product by accurately reciting product features and functionality. Champions the voice of the customer by providing feedback to the product development team. Openly communicates with all internal and external customers. Works daily with a team in a fast-paced environment. Completes special projects as assigned.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- PowerPoint, Teams, OneNote, SharePoint.
- Must have excellent customer service/interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent problem recognition, de-escalation, and first contact resolution skills.
- Strong planning, organizing, and coordinating skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate an ability to multi-task.
- Strong cross-team collaboration & organizational skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and a positive mindset.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted