Imaging Production Specialist
Pay: $10.00 - $11.50/hr DOE
Contract Length: 12 months
Hours: 9:00AM - 5:30PM
The Document Prep Specialist is responsible for processing all incoming material orders including, scanning carton barcodes and locations, storing items in warehouse, downloading scanned information, investigating and resolving all material discrepancies and, closing out the order. Loading and Handling boxes to and from the racks. Processing material retrieval orders including pulling the items, verifying item, closing services, manifesting all orders. Processing all internal moves including pulling material from one location and storing it in another location, investigating all discrepancies and closing all work orders. Inspect and maintain all equipment including, scanner, material handling carts, ladders, etc.
- Must read and understand instructions.
- Must focus on task at hand.
- Must be detail oriented.
- GED or High School diploma.
- Must have mortgaging experience.
- 2 years past warehouse experience in a service industry and/or a team focused environment preferred.
- Able to work in a physically demanding environment which includes climbing stairs, lifting material weighing between 40-60 pounds.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to adhere to and enforce all security procedures.
- Willingness to travel between facilities; must be able to work overtime as required.
- Proficiency with computer systems.
- 10 Key experience.
- The ability to maintain 10,000 kph, with 100% accuracy.
PPE Required: Steel toed, slip resistant shoes
Pre-screening Requirements Upon Hire: Drug screen and background check , and 10 key electronic skill testing.
***Steel Toe Shoes Are Required For This Role***
***CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG SCREENING TEST***
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted