Supply Chain Technician
Pay rate: $16.42 to $18.21 depending on experience
Schedule: 1st shift (6AM 2:30PM) and one opening will be 2nd shift (2:30PM 11PM).
Location: Bloomsbury NJ
4 Month Contract (possible temp to perm)
Motivated and organized supply chain technician to complete inventory replenishment process utilizing manual or automated technology. Position is integral in ensuring that inventory is correctly stocked and labeled, protecting the integrity of sterile supplies. This position requires full day of moving and lifting, assembling and disassembling boxes in a warehouse setting.
- Follows established inventory re-order levels
- Pulls from inventory items necessary to restock and restocks shelves, ensuring inventory is correctly labeled
- Rotates stock in accordance with "fife" first-in, first-expired procedure.
- Notifies supervisor of any shortages of supplies
- Verifies bill off-loading and packing slips including quantity, vendor lot number, and expiration date, transacts, and reconciles activity ensuring timeliness and accuracy following established departmental procedures and best practices
- Checks for and pulls opened, damaged, expired and/or excess inventory and replaces unusable, damaged or dirty boxes/packaging, labels etc. Handles defective, damaged and/or expired inventory in accordance with established departmental policy
- Assists in the preparation, packaging, shipment and complete documentation of supplies and/or equipment for vendor returns
- Participates in taking physical inventories and/ or cycle counts to maintain accurate inventory control
- Performs other duties assigned by management
- Moves material within and from the various warehouse location based on inventory status, kitting requirements and production requirements
- Unloads trucks of materials and loads recycling material on trucks in a safe, timely and cost- effective manner
- Removes pallets, strapping and packing materials, and moves recycle materials to recycle area
- Supports customer order processing from pick list drop through to pick-up for transportation partner
- Works closely with production site and supply chain front-line leadership to manage materials, to ensure production of finished products and adheres to published schedules
- Receives and puts away material in designated locations to support effective warehouse flow
- Must maintain technical competencies of inventory management system as software is upgraded or new systems are installed to replace existing system. Completes accurately all required paperwork including manual entry on batch records and pick lists as well as ERP system transactions using good documentation practices aligned with CGMP and company policies and procedures
- Provide key stakeholders with shipment statuses, support inventory transfers and expedite requests
- Drive back order improvements to support our service and sales business - work closely with our supply and demand planners
- 1-2 years of experience in any single, or combination of, the following: distribution, warehousing, shipping, receiving, logistics, material handling, customer service, inventory control or other comparable service line
- Highly organized, a master of prioritization and able to shift gears at a moment's notice
- High school diploma or equivalent required
Leafstone is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted