Contract: 6 months
This is a full-time position that is provides financial support for local team. Sends reports on project and program level. Creates product orders for subcontracted work, materials and equipment. Works within SAC and customer systems for project tracking and true-up all POs and invoices. Handles invoicing for our customers. Acts as a liaison with corporate finance team to track and report financial performance to ensure adherence to SAC directives. Provides finance-related administrative support and performs other tasks as requested. Assists another project-oriented team with duties, as needed. Works with multiple teams in an office environment. Travel may be required but limited.
- BA or BS in Accounting or Finance.
- MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Must have intermediate level knowledge of Excel.
- Must have familiarity with Windows OS XP, Vista, 7, MS Office, SharePoint and Outlook.
- Must have familiarity with various databases, such as Oracle and AR/AP.
- Previous work experience in an accounting role.
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess situations and change directions based on priorities.
- Strong planning, organizing, coordinating skills.
- Close attention to detail.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- Works independently and with a group of peers.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted