The Manufacturing Assembler serves customers by maintaining, setting up, and operating machines to perform job specifications as needed. Skillfully uses machine tools, hand tools, and measuring instruments to complete each assignment. Adhere to all environmental, health, safety rules and regulations, and work instructions. The Manufacturing Assembler handles product assembly with small parts, transportation and maintenance of parts and tools, and special projects. They collaborate with team members to enable success for all.
- Knowledgeable of assembly and repair techniques required.
- Must be able to work in warm conditions, up to 90-100 degrees F.
- Must be able to interrupt Prints and QAI for inspection of parts.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs at times.
- Must have a safety-first attitude.
- Able to work with hot parts using proper personal protective equipment.
- Able to run a press, along with small assembly press, drill, and belt sander.
- May require personal safety equipment such as safety glasses, goggles, dust masks or respirators or face shield.
- Possesses an understanding of machine functions and specification standards.
- May need to be familiar with the metric measuring systems.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Three to five years’ experience in an assembly line/physical atmosphere and/or service industry and/or team-focused environment.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Commitment to adhere to and enforce all security procedures.
- Work well in a team environment.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted