Customer Insight Specialist
Location: Atlatna, GA
The Customer Insights Specialist manages the online customer panel and related activities and projects of Auto North America, Inc. As a generalist with broad knowledge about market research methodologies and techniques, this individual will collaborate effectively on local and global research projects to generate greater insights and knowledge of the business and brand performance for all company entities and departments.
- Manages customer panel structure on a daily basis, this includes monitoring customer engagement levels, overseeing and responding to customer questions, maintaining data quality, continuously updating customer vehicle information, and refreshing lapsed users.
- Collaborates with PCNA and PAG stakeholders to create a survey schedule, writes and programs questionnaires as needed, with the goal of launching 25-30 studies in a year
- Analyzes results, creates reports, and shares results with key stakeholders
- Works with key stakeholders to identify UX Testing needs, sets objectives
- Recruits customers for in-person or virtual UX testing
- Manages project flow and presents results as needed
- B.A. degree or higher in a discipline related to marketing, or management
- Minimum of 5 years experience in market research, preferably for an OEM, agency or service provider to the automotive industry.
- Minimum of 3 years experience managing a panel
- Minimum of 2 years experience working for a research agency – preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in basic market research techniques, such as running crosstabs, coding verbatim, etc.
- Understanding of various market research methodologies, including quantitative and qualitative techniques (i.e. focus groups, usability testing, conjoint, etc.)
- Proven ability with comprehensive results analysis and statistical disciplines.
- Minimum of 3 years experience programming surveys using Qualtrics, Confirmit, or similar research programming software
Experience with SPSS or similar analytical software preferred
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted