CRM PROJECT MANAGER
Location: Atlanta, Ga
The CRM Project Manager supports customer communication projects to increase owner satisfaction and loyalty. As a generalist with broad knowledge about direct marketing, CRM, loyalty and omni-channel marketing technologies, this individual will collaborate on local and global projects to increase owner loyalty.
- Manage the scheduled owner communication which includes overall program management and coordination with key partners including agencies, printers and internal departments.
- Provide consulting and expertise, aligned with companies overall customer and business strategies and work directly with Customer Communication Manager and Manager, CRM.
- Track and report performance of programs by providing regular reporting and communicating results
- Manage the list creation and deployment process for communication programs based on CRM data.
- B.A. degree or higher in a discipline related to marketing, or management
- Minimum 8 years of CRM or direct Marketing experience required
- Minimum 3 years of experience required directing strategy and managing marketing agencies in the creative process of direct marketing projects and programs.
- Experience in CRM in automotive or other luxury industry with a detailed understanding of the overall marketing function a plus
- Flexible self-starter who can quickly manage priorities to meet the demands of the job and be comfortable in a fast paced, matrixed environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work streams with attention to detail. Takes initiative to move things ahead.
- Ability to work effectively in high-pressure situations that require sound decision making and may involve confidential or sensitive information.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted