Corestaff Services is hiring for a Storeroom Coding / Labeling Associate for a short term project! Position is paying $25/hr. - Must be able to start mid September!
- Possess knowledge of inventory, tools, including their designs, uses etc.
- Ability to identify and understand storeroom inventory is required
- Basic understanding of bin location codes and ability to identify specific shelf / drawer in storeroom utilizing bin codes
- Ability to wear required PPE throughout duration of shift
- High energy and positive attitude are a must.
- Good verbal communication skills
- Informs supervisors of any problem areas.
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks at the same time.
- Effective and proven communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Able to use logic and reasoning to identify alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Proven work history in the ability to keep accurate and up to date records.
- Must be able to work staggered shifts, both day and evening.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use hands, reach with hands and arms, and may be required to balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, climb ladders
- The associate may be exposed to a wide range of temperatures
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted