Work Management Scheduler
Contract Length: 12 months
Schedule: 8:00AM – 5:00PM
This is a full-time entry-level position that monitors field tech truck for assignment completion. Manages field tech work load and makes adjustments to current day's work on field tech trucks as needed. Works with supervisors to resolve schedule issues and ensure priority work is dispatched. Monitors radio, phone and system messages to support field personnel with completing work. Contacts customers as needed to resolve access issues. Makes customer contact to resolve customer issues/complaints as needed. Generates service orders and service requests as needed. Monitors and manages credit disconnects to ensure all company goals are met. Responsible for attending monthly safety meetings and all required safety mandated training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint.
- 7+ years of experience with Customer Service.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess situations and change directions based on priorities.
- Strong planning, organizing, coordinating skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Must work independently and with a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience with Meter Service or Dispatcher positions.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted