Listing Support Consultant I
This is a full-time position that delivers high quality customer service through efficiency and professionalism. Take inbound calls and answer emails to make sure all listings are updated and live on the Zillow website. Work through listing problems that arise post launch. Help clients set up community feeds. Ensure that the team is exceeding at addressing customer billing needs and resolve any requests within the handling of their account. Collaborate with clients over the phone and email in a timely manner. Openly communicates with all internal and external customers. Works daily with a team in a fast-paced environment. Completes special projects as assigned.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- PowerPoint, Teams, OneNote, SharePoint.
- Must have excellent customer service/interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent problem recognition, de-escalation, and first contact resolution skills.
- Strong planning, organizing, and coordinating skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate an ability to multi-task.
- Strong cross-team collaboration & organizational skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and a positive mindset.
- Previous experience working with Salesforce.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted