Inside Sales Representative
This is a full-time, highly visible role that’s tasked with selling property managers and/or rental advertisers to use the company’s rental marketplace programming. Creates new partnerships via phone through introductions, proposals, contract negotiations, and closing. Meets monthly quotas with the high frequency of transactions made via short sales cycles. Touches base with clients on a frequent basis using large volumes of phone calls and emails to reach out to warm and cold prospects. Works in a fast-paced, fluid environment with frequent changes.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- PowerPoint, Teams, OneNote, SharePoint.
- 3+ years of previous experience in a similar position.
- Must have excellent customer service/interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent problem recognition, de-escalation, and first contact resolution skills.
- Strong planning, organizing, and coordinating skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate an ability to multi-task.
- Strong cross-team collaboration & organizational skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and a positive mindset.
- Previous experience with one-call closes.
- Previous experience in real estate, advertising, and/or transactional marketplace.
- Experience working with Salesforce.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted